K Camp – $199 per week AM Rec K – $87 per week PM Rec K – $116 per week
Elementary – $187 per week AM Rec – $75 per week PM Rec – $112 per week
Middle – $164 per week
Extended Care Add-On – $25 per week
Information on Camp Coddington 2018 will be released around February or March.
The Coddington Road Community Center is now utilizing CampDocs to improve our camp registration process. Read the important tips below and contact us at email@example.com or (607) 277-1434 if you need assistance with camp registration.
• Click here to access the 2017 Camp Coddington Registration Page; create an account.
• Enter participant information; this is your child’s information. Your contact information will come later in the registration process.
• Add an additional participant if necessary.
• After making your camp selections, don’t forget the add-ons. All campers receive a Camp Coddington shirt. Extended care is available for an additional $25 per week fee.
2017 Camp Deadlines
Registration and Payment: Submit your registration with your non-refundable $20 registration fee online.
In addition to the registration fee, a deposit of $50 for each week selected is required in order to secure your child’s spot. A second payment is due by May 1, 2017, and must be equal to at least ½ of the balance due. The remaining balance is due by June 3, 2017. Payment in full is due at time of submission for any registration submitted after June 3, 2016. Enrollment is not guaranteed unless you have fulfilled payment requirements.
Enroll for 8+ weeks: Receive a 10% discount! (If weeks are cancelled, discount is forfeited).
Cancellation: If you must cancel enrollment, our refund policy is below. Please note there are no penalties applied if you need to switch enrollment to another week as long as spaces are available.
1. If you cancel before May 1, 2017 you are entitled to a full refund minus $20 registration.
2. If you cancel after June 3, 2017 Coddington Road Community Center will retain your registration fee and half of your deposit (minimum of $25 per week enrolled).
3. If you cancel after June 26, 2017 there will be no refunds.
4. If payment in full is not complete by June 3, 2017, registration will be revoked and Coddington Road Community Center will retain your registration fee and half of your deposit (minimum of $25 per week enrolled).
Scholarships: New York State helps income-eligible working parents pay for child care. Coddington Road Community Center also has a limited amount of funds for partial scholarships. A scholarship request must be made in writing at along with your registration. Proof of income is required. More information about either plan available upon request.
Payment Arrangement: To establish a payment plan, please submit your request for accommodation along with your registration. At least half of the total balance must be paid prior to June 24, 2017. If payment schedule is not maintained, enrollment will be cancelled.
All camper families must:
1. Complete Registration, Contract, pay a registration fee and make all required payments. Please complete camp forms online; contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance.
2. Submit a current health certificate obtained from the doctor (dated within last 12 months).
Coddington Road Community Center
920 Coddington Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
Phone: 607-277-1434 | Fax: 607-277-8873